You can expect some major changes and additions to the latest version of Auto Mod Tool by michalss. In case you didn’t know yet about this tool, this is where you can patch your PS3 backup game into PKG file and make the game started just like a PSN game on your PS3 XMB menu. Let’s hear more from michalss about his new release:
Since i release this tool a few days ago and i have a better look on the system of modification eboot files. Im trying to get ppl who was involved to modd newst games like memrs Riku and Veriats to help me out to put automate proccess to mod eboots(like what to look for in elf file, what to mod and so on so force). please anyone involved contact me on PM and help all out. What im trying to archive is to collect all information how this things get modded and put in sequetion check and automate the modding, but as i said i can’t do int myself, i need a bit help from other more advance users to mod elf files. As i should be good enought to put it all togheter and make update fro this tool. So even if you know someone, please point him directly to this thread. 1 more thingo, we are basically 2 dev who can work on this and also good know how on binary base, just dont try all poss ourselfse.
Thx to all:
There not need to be any instruction:
But just some tips:
– if gamedoes not have TROPDIR then simple create epty folder
– gameID is not the same as Game Folder name !!!
– added ftp creation of folder (very beta)
– fix some bugs
– made it look better
– remove ugly status and proggress,
– add SFO editing (user can actually mod SFO)
– remove select the bin EBOOT.
– add auto select all needed files
– replace some tools with new ones
– add set variable HOME
– clean the code a bit
– add button to clear data in work dir
– add auto decrypt of eboot.bin
– fix wrong paths
– add save selection files
– remove usb option
– many bugs