I know i am very late with this, but it was a great news indeed for us who want Kmeaw’s LV2 patch being integrated in a backup manager and drizztbsd has made that a reality to his immensely popular Gaia Manager.
For those who still have no idea, this is a backup manager for your PS3 games where you can backup, and mount it to /app_home/PS3_GAME/ and also your Blu-ray drive.
What’s so special with this release? Well, now you don’t have to run LV2 patcher each time your console boot as Gaia Manager can mount the PS3 backup games without launching the LV2 patch app.
V2.01 (3.55 CFW only) Features:
- It does not try to load the syscall every time you start Gaia Manager, but only the first time. that should be fix some crashes when reopening Gaia Manager.
It’s reported that if the PS3 crashes sometimes you will need to do an hard power off / power on (detaching cable and reataching).
V2.00 (3.55 CFW only) Features:
- Built for CFW 3.55 (with peek & poke support), integrate lv2 patching support (so, no need to use lv2.pkg). You need to remove old Gaia Manager from XMB before installing it
UPDATE: Now it has been updated to v2.02 with payload loader function, thanks to sheridan for the tip![03:47am] drizztbsd: I changed the payload loader function, it should work also for people with problem with old gaia
UPDATE: Now it has been updated to v2.04 (thanks Adrianooo):
The new version brings added stability and removes the ability to direct boot (due to it not working properly anyways).
UPDATE: Now it has been updated to v2.05 (thanks eitach):
– Add syscall36 support from 2 anonymous people, discless mode is NOT working anymore…
UPDATE: Now it has been updated to v2.06:
– Change HV_SIZE size to ~3.4MB, it should make no crash anymore Gaia Manager on startup…
– Fix 8001003D and 8001003E errors (such as in Fifa 11)
Gaia-v2.06.zip (1.09 MB)