Again, another new version of awesome modded Open Backup Manager that i have left behind due to some problems that have been happening to me for the past 2 days. Anyway, i have learned that this new version is a very important update for Gaia Manager and that you should not use the v1.03 as some bugs has been fixed on that version. It’s all has been confirmed by drizzt84, the developer of Gaia Manager himself. You can see the change log below:
- Fix some bugs in weltall code. Upgrade as soon as possible and do NOT use V1.03!
- Fix permissions if directory has 0700 as file mode (on internal hard disk). it fix the ftp permission problem with pl3
- Increase max device number from 3 to 5
- Automatically modify PARAM.SFO to enable remote play in game. © FunzZy
- Added german language strings © evostar
- Add a better, transparent HIGHLIGHT.PNG (courtesy of klutsh)
- Add a patch from weltall to get the system version instead of harcoding 3.41 (useful to play new games with old firmwares
- Add cleanup function to remove the list of the games played. That list is sent to Sony
- Updated French translation, thanks foX aCe.
Gaia Manager v1.03.1