drizztbsd has updated his popular Gaia Manager to 1.03 with an addition to that, he has build his own compiled version of PSGroove+PL3 hexes so that it can be compatible with his modded Open Backup Manager. So, to anyone who still uses the old PL3 payload hexes, try his hexes it might solve some of the problems you faced from the previous version. The hexes will be archived with the Gaia Manager. Read below for his release note as well as the downloads:
Direct Boot mode is unsupported! Use it at your own risk!
PL3 dev (peek & poke) payload is not supported and using it may crash your PS3.
Precompiled psgroove+pl3 versions often include dev payload, so use my builded hexes instead.
Do not report any bug involving Direct Boot nor PL3 dev! Thanks
Gaia Manager v1.03 Features:
- Fix permissions if directory has 0700 as file mode (on internal hard disk). it fix the ftp permission problem with PL3.
- Increase max device number from 3 to 5.
- Automatically modify PARAM.SFO to enable remote play in game. © FunzZy.
- Added german language strings © evostar.
- Add a better, transparent HIGHLIGHT.PNG (courtesy of klutsh).
- Add a patch from weltall to get the system version instead of harcoding 3.41 (useful to play new games with old firmwares.
- Add cleanup function to remove the list of the games played. That list is sent to Sony.
- Updated French translation, thanks foX aCe.