Our friend over PS3-Addict.fr has created a handy application for Windows where you can now easily patch PUP that comes with the bsdiff format as to the case of Flukes1′s CFW patch before. Well, with the recent cases with Sony i am not sure if this will be useful as there will be a lot of developers, hackers not to try anything funny with Sony.
- Unzip the file
- Download the 3.55 Official Firmware and copy the file: FirmOfficiel
- Download Patch PS3UPDAT.PUP.bsdiff “PS3UPDAT.PUP rename and copy folder Patch
- Download CFW 3.55 of GeoHot, PS3UPDAT.PUP rename and copy folder Geohot
- Launch FWAutoPatch.exe
- Here you must click on Test files for checksum verification of firmwares.
- If the files are OK, a second button becomes visible, it can start creating the patched firmware.
When you click on this button will create the firmware and test and validate the checksum if it is valid or not.