It has been a quiet day for us in the scene, so let me kick start it with some reports on the new version of Waninkoko CFW. Previously, the first version of Waninkoko has created an uproar in the community as reportedly hundreds of PS3 consoles has bricked due to the installation of CFW. Don’t worry about the V2 though, we assumed that he has found the cause of the bricks and that will be the biggest selling point. But, that’s not all, here are some of new details i gathered in the aspect of Waninkoko CFW V2.
- A new payload for his CFW, the basic recipe will be “Hermes core + PL3 stuff” – Best of the both world?
- The payload however, according to Waninkoko, won’t work with Kmeaw CFW.
- Future payload & patches for the CFW will come in a .pkg form where you can easily install it.
- The CFW will be using peek/poke with few more tools similar to Kmeaw CFW & Flukes1 tools.
Well, a lot of people (that pass the brick test) has praised the first version, having some pretty good run with the backup games without some real problem. I’m sure that the new one will be much more improved custom firmware for your PS3.
So, what do you think? Will you guys try out the new CFW from Waninkoko, if it ever comes out?
Will you switch to Waninkoko CFW V2?
- HECK NO, HIS REPUTATION IS BRICKING!
- I might wait hundred years for observation.
- Yes, i just want a better CFW for my PS3
- Wanin what?
- I’ll wait for Hermes 3.55 CFW