I was surprised that people are still searching for a way how to use Backup Manager in the PS3 console. Well, there are maybe a lot of PS3 owners who still did not know about the PS3 Jailbreak. Recently, i bought a PS3 Break in my town’s local gaming store and they seems have no idea about hex files, upgrading the dongle etc. So, that’s explained this kind of situation.
You can see that above an iPhone user are searching for a way to use Backup Manager in PS3 console. The most interesting thing is that iPhone user is from Australia. The place where the ground breaking PS Jailbreak was unveiled. Remember OzModChips?
Anyway, let’s stop the crap. Let me explained how to use Backup Manager on the PS3 console.
- Now, let’s say you already Jailbroke your PS3 console and now your PS3 is in a Jailbroken state.
- Download the Backup Manager which is in the .pkg format.
- Put it in your Pen drive or anything USB where you can store it.
- Connect to your PS3 console through the USB port.
- Then, on your PS3, below the Games XMB menu, find Install Package Files and shoot on it.
- You should see your .pkg file which of course what it is in your pen drive where i asked you to download the Backup Manager.
- Now, install it.